Memo for the student “Rules for composing reviews for a film, a novel”
Review is a analysis that is critical evaluation of every artwork, film.
Steps to make a review on a guide
- 1. Read carefully and reread the writing.
- 2. Take into account the questions:
- Just How ended up being the written book read?
- Exactly How could it be observed by other readers?
- What’s the theme for the work?
- What exactly is their primary idea?
- So what does the author convince us?
- How does the writer lead us to those conclusions?
- That are the heroes regarding the book?
- Exactly what are their aspirations, deeds, characters?
- Just What connection do they usually have with visitors?
- What’s the artistic originality for the guide?
- Just How will it be built?
- What exactly is her tongue?
- Exactly What did you find uncommon and bright when you look at the language?
- 3. What exactly is your overall evaluation associated with the guide?
- What’s in this work of value, brand new?
- Exactly What, possibly, just isn’t convincing sufficient? Maybe Not totally successful?
- 4. Answer the answers to those concerns within the review according to the plan.
Arrange for reviewing the guide
Policy for reviewing the book is composed of:
- 1. Date of book regarding the work (with regards to ended up being written or posted).
- 2. Reputation for creation, the look for the work.
- 3. Genre peculiarity for the work.
- 4. The plot and structure associated with work (what’s this work, title its main events; note the sequence, the culmination, the denouement, the part associated with epilogue together with epigraph (when there is).)
- 5. Subjects (as described into the ongoing work), exactly what topics are moved within the work.
- 6. The difficulties (which problems, questions) are addressed when you look at the ongoing work, will they be essential, what makes they being considered because of the writer.
- 7. Traits regarding the main artistic pictures (names, bright features of look, social situation, life philosophy, views in the world, relations along with other heroes,experiences, thoughts, what problem/problems is related to this hero).
- 8. The concept and pathos of this work ( just what the author wished to state, their view for the writer on the dilemmas included, exactly what he calls).
- 9. Spot of operate in the journalist’s work (can it be crucial strive to understand the author’s imagination, it possible to judge by this work about the writer’s style, his worldview) whether it reflects the main themes and problems in his work, is.
- 10. The area of this work in the annals of literature (whether this work is significant for Russian literature therefore the globe page tours, why).
- 11. Your impression of the ongoing work(I liked/did in contrast to, why).
The conditional scheme of contrast of the heroes of this work:
- – popular features of the portrait faculties: the way the character characterizes the appearance, clothes, etc.;
- – Origin;
- – Family history, generic and individual faculties;
- – traits associated with character, habits;
- – Expressive details;
- – Education, a type of knowledge;
- – Speech characteristic;
- – power to dialogue that is internal self-analysis;
- – The ratio of this hero to individuals;
- – Attitude of those around towards the hero;
- – the way the hero manifests himself into the situation of choice;
- – How exactly does the character change through the entire work.
Arrange for the analysis associated with the work that is dramatic
- 1. Time for the publication and creation associated with the play.
- 2. The place occupied within the playwright’s work.
- 3. The theme for the play additionally the expression inside it of a particular material that is vital.
- 4. Actors and their grouping.
- 5. Conflict of a work that is dramatic its originality, their education of novelty and sharpness, its deepening.
- 6. The introduction of dramatic action and its particular phase. The exposition, the plot, the vicissitudes, the culmination, the denouement.
- 7. Composition associated with the play. The role and significance of every work.
- 8. Dramatic characters and their relationship to action.
- 9. Speech attribute of the figures. Relationship of character and terms.
- 10. The role of dialogues and monologues within the play.
- 11. Identification associated with the writer’s position. The part of remarks in drama.
- 12. Genre and originality that is visible of play. Communication for the genre to preferences that are authorial preferences.
An approximate policy for characterizing the artistic image (character).
Introduction. Host to the type into the system of pictures associated with the work.
Principal part. Characteristic.
- 1. Social and product situation.
- 2. External look.
- 3. The peculiarity regarding the worldview and globe perspective, the group of mental interests, inclinations, practices:
- a) the nature regarding the activity and also the fundamental life aspirations;
- b) impact on others.
- 4. Part of feelings:
- A type that is) of to other people;
- b) options that come with inner experiences.
- 5. Author’s attitude towards the character.
- 6. Just What options that come with the hero’s personality are revealed when you look at the work:
- a) with the aid of a portrait;
- b) when you look at the author’s attribute;
- c) through the characterization of other actors;
- d) with the help of biography or history;
- ag e) via a chain of actions;
- g) into the speech characteristic;
- h) through environmental surroundings.
In conclusion. What problem that is public the author to generate this image.